Grateful Dead Live at Franklin County Airport on 1995-06-15
- Grateful Dead
- DeadLists Project
Related Music (Beta) question-dark
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
|Touch Of Grey|
|Wang Dang Doodle|
|Ramble On Rose|
|Black Throated Wind PATCHED|
|Loose Lucy >|
|The Promised Land|
|Here Comes Sunshine|
|Samba In The Rain|
|Rollin' And Tumblin' >|
|That Would Be Something >|
|He's Gone >|
|Box Of Rain >|
|Standing On The Moon >|
- The first two tracks of Set II may be from a different source.
- There was a left channel dropout during "The Promised Land", the right channel has been copied over making it mono.
- There were a significant number of static like noises in the left channel most of which have been removed..
- The levels at the start of Set II were all messed and have been corrected.
- The following patches have been made using shnid 135288 - Thank you Doug Lamarre and Rob Berger.
"Touch Of Grey" - first 3 seconds
"Black Throated Wind" - 1:20-end
"That Would Be Something" - 0:12:41-0: 20:00
"Drums" - 10:40:00-11:28:7
"Standing On The Moon" - 0:20:00-0:36:8
"Sugar Magnolia" - 9:16:7-9:20.0
- Pitch corrected.
Thanks to George Sterry for taping.
Thanks to David Beckwith for liberating the tapes from eBay.
Thanks to Charlie Miller for the transfer.
edited and mastered
- 2018-10-12 01:40:07
- Transfer: Cassette Master > Nakamichi DR-1 > Tascam DA-3000 (DSF 1-bit/5.6MHz) > KORG AudioGate 4 > wav 24/96k - Transferred by Charlie miller Lineage: wav 24/96 > Adobe Audition 3 > iZotope RX6 Advanced > iZotope Ozone 5 Advanced > CD Wave > Flac 24
- Highgate, VT
- Run time
- Taped by
- George Sterry
- Transferred by
- Charlie Miller and SIRMick and David Beckwith
- Franklin County Airport
Uploaded by Matthew Vernon on